21st July 2014
Question with 1 note
imbasicallyaprincess said: Hey I saw your inquiry about a pen pal and possibly teaching at an international school in Norway, and I can not recommend the International School of Stavanger enough. I had the pleasure of going there for three and a half years, and it was the best experience of my life, not just my schooling. The school creates a lovely atmosphere and it is so friendly and magical, even. It's so diverse and happy, I'd love to go back.
Thanks for the tip! I think I will probably have to go back and get a proper teaching certificate before I make the move to an international school. Not just an English degree, not just an ESL teaching certificate, but probably a proper state degree.
But I would love to check it out. Thanks again.
17th July 2014
Photo reblogged from XOXO with 309,868 notes
Cat doesn’t know what to do with the butterfly that flew on its paw.
I can’t breathe I’m laughing too hard
16th July 2014
Question reblogged from A Portrait of the English Major as a Young Woman with 7 notes
drunkkidcatholiic said: You're so inspiring! All of your posts make me realize that I'm not alone in my struggles, and motivate me to continue to recover...but you also inspire me as a fellow future English teacher, because the passion you have for teaching is something I hope I can also emulate :)
Aww, this is the absolute best!! You’re so amazing, and you already have so much passion for literature and education :). Thank you <3.
9th July 2014
Quote reblogged from the bibliophile's dilemma with 5,577 notes
Breathe. It’s only a bad day, not a bad life.
9th July 2014
Post reblogged from Fandoms and Coffee, Need I Say More? with 609,824 notes
I dearly wish that people would view their bodies as they view flowers…
Skin patches? Birthmarks?
Scars? Stretch marks?
Freckles? Moles? Acne scars?
Missing a few pieces?
handsome as ever~
Feel like you just look weird?
you’re fantastic looking~
3rd July 2014
Chat reblogged from Fandoms and Coffee, Need I Say More? with 132,534 notes
Do your worst
- 1: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 2: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: Are you interested in anyone right now?
- 6: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 7: Do you want to be single?
- 8: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 9: How late did you stay up last night?
- 10: Can you recall the last time you realized you liked someone a lot?
- 11: Last three things you had to drink?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 14: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 20: What would you name your future daughter?
- 21: Do you miss anyone?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 26: Who did you last see in person?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: Are you wearing socks?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 37: Did you do something bad today?
- 38: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 39: Do you get stressed out easily?
- 40: Will you sing today?
- 41: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 42: Who do you go to when you need to talk to someone?
- 43: Have you ever been taken to the emergency room in an ambulance?
- 44: What are you listening to right now?
- 45: What is wrong with you right now?
- 46: What is on your wrists right now?
- 47: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wea
- 48: What do you like better: hot chocolate or hot apple cider?
- 49: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 50: Are you a good artist?
- 51: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 52: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 53: Ever been on a golf cart?
- 54: Do you have trust issues?
- 55: Ever stayed up all night on the phone, with who?
- 56: Do you own something from Hot Topic?
- 57: Do you use chap stick?
- 58: Have you ever slapped someone in the face?
- 59: Do you have a little sister?
- 60: Have you ever been to New York?
- 61: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
- 62: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 63: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 64: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 65: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 66: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 67: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 68: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 69: Will next Friday be a good one?
30th June 2014
Photo reblogged from the bibliophile's dilemma with 350,655 notes
It looks like a cat version of Toothless.
harkens back to the first movie where Toothless’ mannerism is obviously inspired (among others) from a feline creature. This is beyond adorable argh XD
30th June 2014
Might have called a male student “Jessica” today. There is not Jessica in my class. I’m losing my mind.